||Harrison Township, MI USA
||North Star Sail Club
(Click here for details)
|Rating and Other Information:|
|Race Reported Times:|
|Finish Time:|| - |
|Sail Number:||USA 150|
|Boat Type:||Alberg 30|
|Spinnaker Colors:||Blue / Gold||
About Jante II...
The boat is a 1966 Alberg 30...which is one of the oldest and surely the slowest boat in the race. After missing last year's race, due to a one-year tour in Iraq, the skipper of the Jante II is expecting to bring home, once again, the Pickle flag.
Crew includes one brother, a broken down federal agent, and two other Alberg 30 owners:
- Tony Manza. Primary Duties: Helmsman, cook, electrician, engineer, engine repairman, weather guesser, radio operator, medic, tactician, bartender, shaman.
- Brian Zinser. Primary Duty: Crew.
- John Manza. Primary Duty: Skipper.
- Michael Connolly. Primary Duty: Navigator.
- David Wolf. Primary Duty. Crew protection / collision investigation.