July 10, 2022
Race Chair Communication #19
- If you are registered in the Cruising Class the boat MUST comply with the class rules. If not, you will be moved to the appropriate section in a racing class.
- If you are registered in a One Design Fleet you must comply with all ORC measured configuration requirements AND you MUST comply with your class rules. Your class rules are managed by your class.
- The crew weight you are sailing with must be within the range declared on your certificate
- Don’t think complying with the above statements and then NOT complying with other rules is acceptable. It is not.
- This is not a complete list or meant to define all the requirements. These are just the blatant simple ones to catch.
- It is the boat owner or PIC’s responsibility to make sure a boat and crew comply with all requirements.
Chair, 2022 Bayview Mackinac Race
These communications are unofficial and informal. They are intended to provide information quickly and efficiently. This communication does not replace the NOR or SI’s; they are the “Official” documents.